Fulfilled by our friends at Jade and Gua
Make your skin "GLOW" again with this all-natural Picasso Jasper Gua Sha . Made from 100% Picasso Jasper, these Gua Sha tools have been used in traditional Chinese beauty practice for thousands of years to awaken skin’s natural glow. Gua Sha is an incredibly relaxing & multi-purpose skincare tool that will soothe, depuff, and lift the skin through the process of facial massage. It's truly a superstar skin product! Adding Picasso Gua Sha into your daily skincare routine is simple yet super effective. It will instantly bring brightness, glow & radiance back into your skin even after first use!
Picasso Jasper this unique gemstone is named after the painter Pablo Picasso. The gemstone has an abstract, modernistic look with its wide streaks of black and grey. This stone will bring you feelings of peace, calm, and wholeness. This is why it’s also an excellent meditation stone. Picasso Jasper is as well a lovely, happy stone that reminds us to celebrate and enjoy life, bringing optimism and openness. It assists in the positive transformation of relationships. It has strong grounding and calming qualities.
What it does :
♥Promotes radiant skin
♥Cools, tightens and de-puffs the skin
♥Promotes lymphatic drainage
♥Relieves facial and jaw muscle tension
♥Reduces the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines
♥Calms down inflammation
♥Nourish dull skin
♥ Decrease headaches, migraines & neck pain.
How To Use Gua Sha?
- You can use a Gua Sha on the face, body, and scalp, and it’s best to use it with moisturizer or oil – but never on bare skin.
- Hold the Gua Sha tool with the curved side to your face and glide it gently up and out, starting with the neck, jawline, chin, and around the mouth, between three and five times per area. Always take short strokes in just one direction, not back and forth.
- Next, press the tool flat to the skin, under the eyes or over any redness, to soothe and de-puff.
- Work the tool in small horizontal strokes over the brow bone to lift, or hold and press upwards between the brows to release tension.
- If you want to reduce puffiness, work lightly, then more firmly, to relax muscles.
- For best results repeat this procedure minimum of two to five times a week.
Included in the order: Picasso JasperGua Sha & Gift Box
All of our products are: 100% Natural, Vegan & Cruelty-Free
Due to natural variations in stone, every Gua Sha is unique in pattern and color.