Fulfilled by our friends at Wicked Good Perfume
Every book-lover knows there's nothing quite like lighting a candle and curling up with your favorite novel. And when your candle goes hand-in-hand with your book perfectly, it's even better! If you're a huge Harry Potter fan, then look no further. Before you settle in for cozy reading session, set the mood with a Butterbeer candle. So, what are you waiting for? Ready your
wands credit cards and get shopping.
Seasonal Candle Scents
We offer a variety of unique luxury scented candles that change every season. Check out the current Wicked Good Scent Menu
About Wicked Good Candles
With the belief that fragrance is a conversation piece, Wicked Good designs candles to remind us of stories worth sharing. Inspired by personal recollections and cultural trends, their candles are crafted from coconut-soy wax with evocative scents and playfully modern packaging — each hand-poured in the USA.
For the best burn experience, keep the following in mind:
- The first time you light your candle, allow it to burn until the wax pool melts all the way to the edge; for a larger candle, this may take several hours. Wax has "memory," so if it is extinguished with a partial pool, that will prevent a full, even pool from forming in the future.
- Trim your wick each time you light the candle, removing any "bloom" from the previous burn. We recommend lighting a wick that is 1/4-1/2" in length.
- Ensure that your candle is placed on a heat-safe surface.
- Do not allow wick trimmings, dust, or other materials to accumulate in the wax pool.
- To ensure safety and longevity, be sure to check the bottom of your candle for additional instructions, including details on when to discontinue use.
- 50-55 hours burn time
- Coconut soy wax; cotton wick
- Glass vessel, 9 oz., 3.50"H, 2.65" diameter
- Hand-poured in USA